Mr. Orange is tired of kids skating on his roof, so he setup a trap to bury the rooftop skater
alive! He also has some bombs in case the dirt doesn't do the trick. Live through that and then see if you can survive what the meanies in the other 5 levels have in store for you. Will you make it past all the unique ways they try to squish, smash, drown, slice and burn you?
Buried Alive Game Tips
Buried Alive Fun Facts
- Place tall sides of bricks against the wall or other bricks to avoid being stuck beside them, as you can only step up onto short sides of bricks.
- For level 2, put bricks in the center to climb up because outer bricks are destroyed by the moving walls.
- You can run over deep but narrow holes, which is very helpful toward the end of level 3.
- Replay levels to improve your high score.
- This is a follow-up to the demo uploaded to NewGrounds.com. The reviews of that simple demo were so positive that it encouraged me to flesh it out with fun new game play mechanics and brick types. Many of the suggested features that came out of that demo were included in this brand new full version.
- You might recognize the main character Fred from the original Rooftop Skater and Sik Trix BMX.
Please send any suggestions, bugs, or game license requests via this contact info
Like this game? You'll love Sik Trix BMX
and Rooftop Skater
Play more games from the creator of Buried Alive.
Thank you to our sponsors: